Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Creeper in DC Universe Halloween Special '09 #1 (December, 2009)

Click To Enlarge


"What Creeps Out The Creeper?"
Story & Art by Duncan Rouleau


Join the Spooktacular Samhain Celebration at this coven of blogs!

GHOSTS ANNUALS

  1. "Bough Breaks" @ Batman: Gotham Knights Online
  2. "Haunts" @ The Flash: Speed Force
  3. "Dead Calm" @ The Aquaman Shrine
  4. "The Distance Gone" @ Diana Prince is the New Wonder Woman
  5. "Ghosts' - The Corpse Corps!" @ Green Lantern: Corps Conjecture
  6. "The Death Sentence" @ Superman: Great Krypton!
  7. "Heart's Afire" @ Martian Manhunter: The Idol-Head of Diabolu
  8. "Life Itself" @ The Captain's JLA Homepage

HALLOWEEN HEROES

3 comments:

Anj said...

Okay!

If this isn't a spur to get me to do Creeper posts I don't know what is!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Chad Bokelman said...

I've never really understood the Creeper. Nor do I know much about him. Perhaps I'll pick up that 'Secret Origins' back issue of his I keep seeing in various comic stores I visit.

I hate having blank spots in my DCU knowledge...

Thanks for bringing your Bloodlines blog in on the fun Frank!

Diabolu Frank said...

Anj will bring the Creeper lessons eventually. I've often struggled with the appeal of the character myself. He's kind of like a gaudy Shadow at some points, and a somewhat altruistic Joker at others. It's confusing.